This policy sets out how Garden Requisites uses and protects information that you give us when you use this website or place your order over the telephone.
- We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any third party unless required to by law.
- We use your contact details for internal record keeping, sending brochures or newsletters, processing and despatching orders, telephone calls or emails relating to your enquiry or order. We may engage a third party to facilitate our services such as a courier company.
- We comply with applicable Data Protection legislation to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and you have the right to amend or move these details and the right for these details to be deleted.
- We may contact you via email, if you have given consent, with special offers or news.
- You may choose to opt out of our mailing list by emailing us at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject field or notify us in writing by post to Garden Requisites, 286 High Street, Batheaston, Bath, BA1 7RA. Alternatively you can click ‘Unsubscribe’ on any email you receive from us.
Cookies allow us to understand which pages of our website have been visited and how often. They do not contain any confidential information and we do not exchange any information gleaned from them with any third party websites or external data suppliers.