This policy sets out how Garden Requisites uses and protects information that you give us when you use this website or place your order over the telephone.
- We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any third party unless required to by law.
- We use your contact details for internal record keeping, sending brochures or newsletters, telephone calls or emails relating to your enquiry or order.
- We comply with applicable Data Protection legislation to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may contact you with special offers or news unless you’ve opted out of our mailing list.
- You may choose to opt out of our mailing list by emailing us at any time to email@example.com with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject field or notify us in writing by post to Garden Requisites, 286 High Street, Batheaston, Bath, BA1 7RA.
Cookies allow us to understand which pages of our website have been visited and how often. They do not contain any confidential information and we do not exchange any information gleaned from them with any third party websites or external data suppliers.